Monday, March 12, 2012

keep feeling fascination

good evening everyone. today was basically my "day one" again of starting "my program" as i like to call it. so i weighed myself this morning and i recorded the weight on my separate note pad.
the food i ate today was
   ~breakfast~                                               
a cup of black tea                      
luna bar
banana
cutie orange

     ~lunch~
1 can of clam chowder

    ~snacks~
apple
1 slice sourdough toast w/ apple butter jam
small leftover piece of steak

     ~dinner~ 
lean cusine
           
     ~dessert~
sugar free choc jello pudding w/light whip cream
90 cal chewy oatmeal raisin quaker granola bar

i also did one hour of zumba exercise today and drank some water. need to work on drinking more water though. going to weigh myself tomorrow morning. i am hoping today's extra lbs was just due to water weight at this time of the month :/ audios until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment